The economy is strongly impacting the trucking industry
The blind spot radio talk show is a leader in trucking industry news and product information for the truck driving community. In this episode of the blind spot trucker talk show we talked with trucking industry experts and friends from around the world about the recent truck stop acquisitions and the American truckers Association‘s push for larger vehicles.
- Over length and weight regulations pushed by the ATA
- California’s GO GREEN push for tighter epa regulations
- Truck Stop buyouts Free Download| Subscribe
- Dealings with hookers [podcast]http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-43374/TS-245656.mp3[/podcast]
- Dangerous truck drivers and horrible truck stops
- Truckers pay, the real key to safer highways in America!
- The blind spot trucking talk show episode 73
- The recession and future of trucking
- The Blind Spot trucker talk show episode 78