Not a day goes by that I don’t hear “we need to improve highway safety” and tho trucking is at its safest point in history I would think that the constant pressure to make improvement plays a big part in that success. I personally believe that the current pay system in the trucking industry contributes to not only accidents on the highway but poor health for many drivers. Could changing the way truckers are paid make a difference for the well being of millions?
Every week on the blind spot trucking talk radio show industry experts get together to discuss the future and current state of the trucking industry. Join in with the 30-50 regular cast members who are live on the call to talk about what matters in trucking, maybe your a little shy? Join in the trucking chat room instead every Tuesday night at 10pm eastern time. This show is downloaded on average of 50,000 times a month and has over a million downloads since the show launched. Unlike “ON AIR LIVE” shows this show can be listened to and shared with friends and family into perpetuity, thank you all for sharing the show because of you we’re really making a difference in the trucking industry.
Other topics on this episode:
- Talk about the entry level driver problem
- Going owner operator | Advantages, disadvantages
- Changing the pay structure in the trucking industry is it doable?
- CSA 2010
- Truckers talk about truck stop acquisitions and the ATA’s push for longer and heavier trucks.
- Dangerous truck drivers and horrible truck stops
- Running across America to help truckers.
- The recession and future of trucking
- The blind spot trucking talk show episode 73
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.