WATCH IN HIGH DEFINITION. Classic Game Room reviews BURNOUT PARADISE for the Xbox 360, also available for the PS3. This review shows Burnout Paradise gameplay and footage of the massive crashes in Burnout. This game is a blast to play and should appeal to a wide range of gamers. It has cars that drive like cars (not sleds on ice), insane crashes, lots of roads and courses, challenges and jumps… basically it has something for everyone. Burnout Paradise is sold at a bargain price and packs full price value and fun! CGR loves this game and finds the challenges, driving and car collecting addictive and entertaining. It looks amazing in 1080i HD cruising around Paradise City which is a blend of New York City, Chicago, London and a number of other cities. Find hidden jumps, gates to crash through and shortcuts. Can’t find all the shortcuts? Well, keep driving and trying to wreck other cars. You’ll locate them all on the map eventually. The cars are modeled after real cars… loosely. You’ll find cars the resemble the Toyota Supra, Jaguar coupe, Ford GT40, Nissan Skyline, Cadillac and more. Published by EA, Burnout Paradise has a download for bikes. It is playable on XBLA and can also be downlaoded for PS3 and played there. Classic Game Room reviews Burnout Paradise in this, the self proclaimed best Burnout Paradise review on YouTube. Why is it the best? Why are hot dogs good? They just are. You can win achievement points and there is a list of all of them available in the …
Video Rating: 0 / 5
- Classic Game Room HD – BURNOUT PARADISE review Part 2
- Classic Game Room HD – BURNOUT REVENGE for Xbox 360 review
- How do I get to the options menu in burnout Paradise ultimate box, so that I can configure my controller?
- Burnout paradise the ultimate box, do you get the additional content if the game is preowned?
- Q&A: What’s the difference between Burnout Paradise and the Ultimate Box edition?
Category: Truck Burnouts