Question by robsot: Changing burned out map light bulbs in a F-150 truck with sunroof?
I have a 2006 F-150 truck with sunroof. One of my map light bulbs burned out so I need to replace it. I have already looked in my owner’s manual and also in the Hayne’s manual but they don’t show my light configuration. I tried prying out the light assembly but I don’t want to break the assembly. Am I on the right track and need to pry harder or is there a special trick to it?
Answer by gary o
you should be able to pull manually just apply even pressure. If any doubts go to any body shop and ask how to remove, most will help you
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Why do all Chevy trucks have 1 parking light burned out?
- help me plz i did a big burn out in my truck and i burned the back tires off and my dad can not no pls help?
- I burned my truck. Is this really not legal?
- Q&A: Why does my tail light fuse burn out when you install my truck stereo?
- When i shift nothing happens in my truck?
Category: Truck Burnouts
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.