Semi truck crash near Ashland kills one
A semi truck left the northbound lanes just north of Exit 14, the exit at the south end of Ashland, and plunged into Bear Creek. One person is asleep. Police and other emergency crews reacting to the wreck are circumpolar from the overpass at Exit 14. Traffic is getting through area, police stated.
Read more on Ashland Daily Tidings
Amazing truck drivers sized
Editor: I am writing in response to R. Jones’’ letter to the editor (The Times, Jan. 26) headlined “Professional drivers supplanted with ‘morons’’.” Let me state you, R. Jones’, that the only ‘morons’’’ on the road are the ones who think people driving tractor-trailers are an inconvenience.
Read more on Business Examiner
CRD issues imbibing water informatory for Highland system
A Capital Regional District spokesperson says a drinking water advisory issued for the Highland Drinking Water System on Wednesday evening could be in place for several weeks.
Read more on Kelowna Capital News
- DELTA SEMI TRUCK CRASH DEATH SEMI TRUCK DROVE DOWN WRONG WAY ON HWY 91
- Bus-semi wreck kills three in Calhoun County
- Several accidents took place in Ashland area
- SURREY SEMI TRUCK CRASH ON 152 ST AND 108 AVE.wmv
- Close-Call Semi Truck Crash Caught On Couple’s Dashcam Video
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.