All set for my CDL Training on Feb 22, 2010. I will be going part time from the hours 1pm to 5pm. I have all the paperwork and first payments for the school payed. Now the learning
The ATA launched a costly Homeland Security Program which I learned about before going to Covenant Transport. I thought it was an excellent program UNTIL I saw how the Hazardous Materials Endorsements were issued & who they were issued to without knowing if these people would ever become PROVEN Truck Drivers
Video Rating: 2 / 5
- Q&A: Should low-rider jeans be so low you can see the beginning of their fuzzy patch?
- 1st Schneider Load. The Beginning.wmv
- Surviving the New World Order Here are the Beginning Steps – COPY THIS VIDEO!
- How to Play the Game…”Umm…What’s My 20?”
- WWCC Commercial Truck Drivers License (CDL)
Category: CDL Jobs