Question by Cindy Lou: I want to see what my dodge truck would look like with custom wheels on it?
is there software that would let me view my “driftwood” color dodge truck would look like with different wheel choices? My truck color is silver grey or smokey grey…I just don’t want to make the wrong choice…
Answer by JoeSchmoe
you could photoshop them in. I did that with my car and it helped me out a lot
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Custom Dodge truck parts?
- Q&A: i own a 78 dodge step side custom 100 truck 6Cylinder i need body parts for it but the net is vague?
- Q&A: Tire Size for My Dodge Truck with Custom Rims?
- What is the correct tire size for a 1980 Dodge truck Custom 150?
- Where can I find aftermarket wheels for a 1982 Chevy Custom Deluxe Truck?
Category: Truck Burnouts