The fact of the matter is that the national transportation system needs thorough modernization. Building a new system of high-speed rail can decrease traffic, infrastructure cost for the government, and act as a more environmentally-friendly means of transportation.
- 09/17/10: Gov. Quinn Announces Illinois as First State to Begin High-Speed Rail Construction
- Creating New Jobs by Investing in High-Speed Rail
- Truck Slams into Car at High Speed
- Brown Is Green- UPS and Electric Trucks from the Good Jobs Green Jobs Conference
- Gov. Pat Quinn Announces Near 1500 Jobs Coming to Chicago for Rail Project
Category: CDL Jobs
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.