Question by Vanilla Bear: What do you think of my guilty pleasure names (boys)?
I am not pregnant, I just love names.
Gerard “Gerry” Thomas
John “Jack” Christopher
Percival “Perry or PJ” John
Theodore “Ted or Teddy” James
Trenton “Trent” Matthew
You can rate, comment, or just tell me your favorite and least favorite names. The most detailed and thorough answer shall receive ten points!
Answer by John K
Harrison John – Its easy to spell – not too odd of a name – and you won’t get confused with the spelling or nick names.
It’s a manly name, too.
Add your own answer in the comments!
- what are some uncommon, but useable, names for boys?
- Q&A: What do you think of these boy names?
- Old fashioned but slightly quirky, outdoorsy boys names?
- Are these good boys names?
- Q&A: What would you name 5 boys using these names?
Category: Ice road truckers