Question by -: How do you recover from an energy burnout ?
How do you recover from energy burnout ? I so tired yet I cant fall asleep deeply and I m so physically and mentally exhausted.
What should I Do? How do I recover from feeling like this. I have no mood neither the energy to exercise, or do anything. All I have done is watch tv the whole day.
I dont know why am I so tired, I haven’t done anything much and I still feel tired.
Answer by Mumof4chn!
Rest some more. Then get up and make yourself do some sort of exercise as this will help your body release endorphins which make you feel good about yourself and will pep up your mood too. Eat well. Maybe you need a day or two off just to rest and let your body rejuvenate it self!
All the best!
Give your answer to this question below!
- How do you recover from an energy burnout ?
- How long does it take to recover from job burnout?
- How can one recover from a “burnout” when he is constantly bombarded with more and more work?
- Can I recover data for Burnout Paradise if my old Hard Drive bricked?
- How to recover from the study of burnout? What is the best way to continue studying?
Category: Truck Burnouts