are my cards Topps 1990 baseball worth anything?

admin | July 18, 2011 | 18 Comments

LindaGuera Question my cards Topps 1990 baseball worth nothing ?
I have these cartesGiants: Matt Williams, RICK Reuschel, Donell Nixon, Roger Craig MGR PAT SHERIDAN, BOB Knepper, JEFF BRANTLEY.White Sox: RON Kittle, SHAWN Hillegas, Eric King, Carlton Fisk, TORBORG JEFF BISHOP, BOBBY Thigpen, Steve Lyons, Ozzie Guillen, Steve Rosenberg, Carlos Martinez.BRASSEURS: CHRIS Bosio, GEORGE CANALE, MARK Knudson, Joey Meyer, CHARLIE O’BRIEN, BJ SURHOFF, Braggs GLENN, DON AOÛT.Astros: Alex Trevino, Craig Reynolds, ERIC YELDING , JEFF Juden, Eric Anthony, DANNY DARWIN.BLUE JAYS, Steve Cummings, Cito Gaston GR, PAT BORDERS, goose GOZZO, Alex Sanchez, TOM LAWLESS, FRED McGriff.CARDINAUX: Todd Zeile, TERRY PENDLETON, Whitey Herzog BISHOP, TOM BRUNANSKY, Terry Scott, DANNY COX.EXPOS: MGR BOB RODGERS, ANDY McGaffigan, Tim Wallach, Joe Hesketh, STEVEN FREY, Mike Fitzgerald.ANGES: Bill Schroeder, Kent Anderson.CAPOTES: MIKE SHARPERSON, KIRK GIBSON, Dave Anderson, CHRIS Gwynn, Mike Marshall, FRANKLIN STUBBS, KAL DANIELS, Mike Davis.INDIENS: JESSE Orosco, Dave Clark, BROOK JACOBY, ROD NICHOLS, STEVE OLIN.ORIOLES: Jay Tibbs, MIKE Devereaux, JUAN BELL, JOE ORSULAK, Steve Finley, Mike Smith, Mickey WESTON . TIGERS: RICK SCHU, Frank Tanana, LUSADER SCOTT, DAVE BERGMAN, Jeff Robinson.PIRATES: Jay Bell, Bob Walker, Dann BILARDELLO, BILL Landrum, Brian Fisher, RAFAEL Belliard, CANGELOSI JOHN, RANDY KRAMER.RANGERS: HAROLD Baines, STEVE Buechel, Cecilio Guante.Phillies: KEN HOWELL, MIKE Maddux, CHARLIE HAYES, STEVE Jeltz, Curt FORD, BOB LAST DARREN DAULTO.ATHLÉTISME: Dave Stewart, TODD BURNS, FELIX JOSE, RON Hassey, Gene Nelson, KEN PHELPSLANCE Blankenship, Dennis Eckersley.REDS: Scott Scudder, HERM Winningham, CHRIS SABO, Jack Armstrong.Padres: JACK McKEON MGR, Mark Grant, ERIC SHOW, CARMELO MARTINEZ, DAVE Leiper, SHAWN ABNER, Mark Parent, Toliver.RED SOX FRED: DANNY HEEP, Jody Reed, John Dopson, Jim Rice, MIKE Boddicker, DWIGHT EVANS.Marines: Mike Dunne, Bill Swift, Edgar Martinez, HAROLD REYNOLDS, JIM PRESLEY, Jerry Reed.METS: Randy Myers, Keith Miller, TOM O’MALLEY, Howard Johnson. ROYALS: JOSE DeJesus, Floyd BANNISTER, Luis de los Santos, Frank White, LUIS AQUINO, Dick Howser MGR.JUMEAUX: Allan Anderson, Kevin Tapani, RICK AGUILERA, MARK GUTHRIE, Juan Berenguer.BRAVES: John Smoltz, KELLY MANN, SERGIO VALDEZ , ED bleached, MARK EICHHORN, Francisco Cabrera, Pete Smith, ODDIBE McDOWELL, Treadway JEFF, TONY CASTILLO.Louveteaux: Dwight Smith, VANCE LAW, PAT PERRY.l one wants to buy my house? YES IN GOOD CONDITION, were stored always in a BOX! Best answer:
Answer by

99999
not sorry.

know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Tags: , , , , ,

Category: Ice road truckers

1. Derek H says:

not yet

2. harley w says:

go on
    ebay to find out what they are going for

3. marxus o says:

u should see the cards i have and i think there 1990 and man worth a fortune

4. Marcos Lopez says:

Not to me…

5. Sir_Alex.07 says:

those worth hundreds of bucks

BUT if you want a good advice keep them for a couple of years more ( the more ol they are the more they are rare and priceless)

6. Customs572 says:

yes they are worth $ $ $ put them on Ebay….

7. michael30texas says:

Last time I checked in a price guide (about a year ago) the complete set was listed at $ 12. That was for a complete set. You do not have a complete set…so maybe that answers your question.

8. Daxton says:

if their signed and u waite 20 years they could be worth anywhere from $ 5-$ 10,000 each!!!

9. Harry Ballz says:

It is hard to judge without knowing the condition of the card. I really don’t care what my card are worth. I just like collecting them. I have every Topps compete set since 1977

10. Joba Jr. (Basketball Sux Cahk) ™ says:

IS THIS CRAIG’S LIST?

THAT’S WHAT I THOUGHT.

11. Corrado's Nephew says:

The first question is what condition are they in? From there you can get a better idea of how much they are really worth.

12. crader72 says:

About 65 cents a pound. One of the most overproduced sets of cards ever.

13. Slappy LaRue says:

The idiot claiming they’ll be worth $ 10,000 in 20 years is of course, GUESSING.

I have thousands and thousands 1990 topps. They’re WORTHLESS. You can buy a factory sealed set for $ 5 on Ebay, literally.

I have so many because I was getting the set signed. I have about 500 out of 800 signed. But the cards themself are not worth anything. Check Ebay if you don’t believe me.

14. Frizzer says:

The entire set was over produced and there is nothing in there of value. The entire set could be obtained for under $ 10.

15. Utter Chaos says:

Your 1990 cards are worth just a couple of cents more than my one thousand nine hundred and eighty nine cards are.

16. Boston Believes! says:

IT’S ABSOLUTELY OBNOXIOUS TO POST A QUESTION LIKE THIS ENTIRELY IN CAPITAL LETTERS. I DO NOT HAVE A CLUE WHAT WAS GOING THROUGH YOUR HEAD AT THE TIME YOU POSTED THIS.
    I ALSO HAVE A BITCHLOAD OF CARDS FROM THE SAME TIME, AND THEY ARE NOT YET WORTH ANYTHING. THEY ARE NOT OLD ENOUGH TO BE WORTH MONEY, SO THE CONDITION DOES NOT REALLY MATTER RIGHT NOW.
    I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST IN BUYING ANY CARDS FROM YOU, BUT THANK YOU FOR THE OFFER. ONE TIP FOR THE FUTURE: DON’T TYPE IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS EVER AGAIN.

17. David Puddy says:

In all seriousness, those cards are pretty much worthless. As a previous poster said, those cards were so overproduced that Greenpeace should have burned the Topps building down for all of the trees they killed printing those cards.

18. rapper says:

$ 20 for the complete set in mint condition (in the Beckett Official Value Book) $ 10 or less in worse condition