question Joey C :.? How do I know if the clutch went out or slave cylinder is not
I replaced the clutch, pressure plate and release bearing in my 93 GMC Sonoma pick-up less than a year. Today my son is driving and it just quit pulling. Truck will start, but it will not go into gear and you can smell a slight smell of burnt clutch material. How to tell if the clutch disc, or perhaps a slave cylinder? Best answer:
Reply by AZ D’backs
clutch material will not leak fluid, but will rob. Get it checked by a reputable repair facility in the morning.
Add your answer in the comments!
- Clutch on a Chevy Silverado?
- If I keep my clutch fully depressed while in neutral b4 putting in gear will this cause my clutch to burn out?
- How do I change a clutch cable on a 05 Harley low rider?
- Q&A: How do I change a clutch cable on a 05 Harley low rider?
- Can you burn out a year old clutch in a few hours of pulling a truck out of a pond?
Category: Truck Burnouts