question : How can I get more energy out of my V8
I have a 01 dodge ram 5.2l V8 with 318 … truck runs very well has only 78.000 miles on it … to the 3.55 rear end …. I love the truck … Only when I think V8 … I want to prove to me its V8 … more “get go” … it’s just does not seem like it was the power and maybe what you should … A friend of mine is a Chevy S10 with 350 … man that thing will do nothing but crap and get … burn the tires off in almost every gear … My truck does not look like it has half the size …. any suggestions … im not even Rick does not say great … lol THANK best answer:
Reply by Jared
heads, cam, headers, unosstvari as toCAM and headers will help a lot just maybe not the same band that would dramatically snagusve poboljšanječak 5.9 is not much to get up and go
Give an answer to this question below!
- Q&A: would a second battery be too much power?
- 89 jimmy has has no power?
- anyone know how to power park yo car in burnout paradise fo ps3?
- does a 1990 BMW 325i automatic 6-cyl 2.5l car has enough power to peel out or burnout?
- Problems w / Fosgate T8002 Power Series amplifier?
Category: Truck Burnouts