question FTW : What is wrong with my truck
Ok, so what happened was that we bought a truck with a guy who barely use it only on weekends, and he told us that the electric windows do not go up or down and an electric switch for locking the doors are closed. So, today is my uncle fixed the windows and lock switch, he also added flakes Crisps cereal box or plate or whatever you call it. Then we stopped to buy milk and I pressed the cigarette lighter power port, and then a really strong smell out of the car and my mother opened the window, and then an electric / C went out. Couple of light from the dash board when saying the airbag is turned on and other things. We checked the flake board, a majority of the flake chips looked burned, but we do not know if it looked like that before. We do not know what is wrong with the truck so can someone please help us. If it helps the truck 97 Dodge Ram 1500 best answer:
Answer by Jessιcα ☆
have electrical problems probly thanks to your uncle.
What do you think? Answer below!
- Q&A: Reference to: low rider switch-box – if I hit a switch and it makes a frying sound, with smoke; what’s wrong?
- What is wrong with my truck?
- Need a mechanic? What is wrong with my 1996 Dodge Ram 1500?
- 73 Ford Truck Custom Cab. .What Do I need to buy to switch from a standard Distributor to an electric Distrib.
- my dome light in my new truck stopped working and its not burnt out,whats wrong?
Category: Truck Burnouts