1941 Dodge truck C.O.E.

admin | January 31, 2012 | 12 Comments

A beautiful image of a few trucks, I found:

1941 年 Dodge C.O.E. truck
trucks

href = “http://www.flickr.com/photos/31411679@N08/4188460516″> aldenjewell

Ë – One of the traditional fire engines
trucks

picture skeggy
Katie fire engine 2E – 2003 year tradition of 1250 GPM1000 gallon fuel tank capacity

Tunnel casting diorama: Mack truck tractor
trucks

picture PMC 1stPix
A Mack Granite cab to return one day picked up its low-boy trailer Phillips Canal Bridge, Tunnel.

network construction site bulldozer load

Tags: , , ,

Category: Truckers pictures

1. GStove says:

Hi, I’m an admin for a group called Dodge Trucks 1939-1947, and we’d love to have this added to the group!

2. DiedelsonKustoms says:

Hi, I’m an admin for a group called Cab Over Engine Trucks ore COE, and we’d love to have this added to the group!

3. Vladimir-911 says:

Hi, I’m an admin for a group called E-One Fire Apparatus (Emergency One), and we’d love to have this added to the group!

4. Vladimir-911 says:

Hi, I’m an admin for a group called Texas (USA) Fire Services, and we’d love to have this added to the group!

5. Davydutchy says:

> click 54 <

6. sirixception says:

View 71

7. Fairphotos says:

We administer the KATY TEXAS USA Flickr Group. We’d love to have your photo added to the group. Click here to join the group and add your great photo. Thanks! http://www.flickr.com/groups/495595@N21/

8. Jolletas's photos says:

Seen in a discussion of the group "Views: 100" (?)

9. mrford3 says:

what make and model is the van is it ford econoline van? and what brand is it? johnny lightning? also are all your layouts able to fit all your scale vehicles?

10. PMC 1stPix says:

[http://www.flickr.com/photos/67433714@N05] That is a JL… I only have so much time to devote to this hobby… and I try to spend most of it working on the actual dioramas and models. Although I enjoy sharing my creations, I just don’t have the time to address each and every where did you get this or that question, especially since a lot of my collection is older, so where I acquired all the models isn’t going to help YOU find them any longer.

There is a list of suppliers in the1stPix FAQ Also, I don’t remember where each and every specifc model came from, especially the older diecast.

I have gone to great lengths to accurately describe the models in the caption/ title and tags, so you should have no problem searching for them on the internet. If you come across something that I haven’t identified, I’d be happy to provide the maker and model, but as far as finding it for you… that’s probably not going to happen…

More Frequently Asked Questions: 1stPix FAQ