If you could choose only one metric to look at, maybe returns is your best choice. Learn why in this entertaining and informative segment from Avinash Kaushik. www.google.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5
We will look at how enterprise developers can use the Google Web Toolkit and a new UI Designer in Eclipse plugin for Google to quickly create Web user interfaces that are not only fast, lightweight and cross-browser compatible, but repeatedly and easy to maintain as well.
- Google I / O 2010 – Creating a positive user experience
- Google I / O 2009 – Persistence and Java App Engine Datastore
- NAVI2MOVE – simply smart navigation by O-SYNCE
- How to model for Google Earth Google SketchUp
- Google I / O ’08 Major by Marissa Mayer